click to enlarge
• As stated in catalogues and on core criteria poster, based on the Remy Core Acceptance Criteria
Rolling eligibility (limited in time)
1. Part number level:
For each part number, the number of returned cores cannot exceed the number
of purchased units
2. Group level:
Within each product group, the number of returned cores cannot exceed the
number of purchased units
Correspondence between the OE number on the core and the sales part number on the box will not only
be checked in a direct way but also through alternative families.
Surcharge will be credited if eligibility becomes positive within a certain time
Normal surcharge will be credited for remanufactured units, with potential deductions
(e.g. missing parts) as described in the Remy
Core Acceptance Criteria
Important additional information:
• For accepted warranty or finished goods returns relating to an approved stock order by Remy, the
eligibility will not be reduced if the stock return relates to units outside a certain period.
• Transportation to Remy will be organized and paid by Remy providing full pallet quantities
• Remy is entitled to modify the core prices in accordance with the market. Returned cores will be
credited at the invoiced prices per PN.
• The total number of cores returned exceeding the number of goods purchased within one calendar
year require Remy’s authorization. Remy is not obliged to take back core upon the termination of